Pass in 10+2 with 45% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics/Computer Science/Electronics/Biotechnology and English as one of the languages of study.
Lateral Entry (B.Pharm)
Duration & Intake
- D.Pharm Marks cards -Original + 3 attested copies
- D.Pharm Completion Certificate - Original + 3 attested copies
- Industrial Training Certificate -Original + 3 attested Copies
- PCI Registration Certificate Original + 3 attested Copies
Duration: 4 Yrs
List of documents to be produced at the time of admission
Commencement of course
- Application Form
- 12th standard equivalent marks card/pass certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th std marks card/pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended - Original
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, Nitte University
- Migration certificate from the Board of the institution last studied (For Non Karnataka students)
- Physical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner
- Blood group certificate
- Photographs – Passport Size 05, stamp size-05
The course commences as per the date prescribed by Nitte University, most likely in the first week of August. The exact date will be communicated by the Institution.